November 14, 2008

The Bozanics

     Since the end of our rebreather course I've been staying with Jeff, Rebekah, Evan, John Aaron and Taleah Bozanic in Huntington Beach, CA.  They've been incredible hosts, and I've an amazing time diving, playing and generally acting like a member of the family.  They even took me out to dinner for my birthday and got me an awesome cake with a little scuba diver on it.  Jeff and I are leaving for Hawai'i tomorrow to work on a project with one of Jeff's partner's Harry Donenfeld.
     Harry and Jeff have been working on a few interesting projects of late that I might be able to write about in more detail a little bit later on, but I wanted to post a video they have on youtube that I think is pretty cool.  It starts Jeff's seven year old son, John Aaron.

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

is Fang a great white? Handsome devil. I would love to hear John-Aaron's thoughts on the experience. I sure think it would be cool.